Grand Prize Passport Game - Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: Conference attendees only. Exhibitor attendees, Solutions Expo only pass attendees, speakers and conference staff are not eligible to win. Winner of the Grand Prize Passport Game does not need to be present to win. Only one prize will be awarded.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Upon arriving at the conference, each attendee will be provided a "BigTime Grand Prize Passport Game Card." Attendees are to visit the Solutions Expo and visit all of the participating exhibitors on the passport card and have their card stamped. Passport cards must be turned in to Sleeter Group registration desk by Wednesday Nov.6 at 1:00pm. The passport card must have all unique stamps to be eligible to win. Each exhibit booth will have a unique stamp and will stamp the passport card upon request. Please do not interrupt exhibit booth staff to have your passport stamped. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ATTENDEE.
3. PRIZE: 2014 Accounting Solutions Conference pass, including 3 night hotel stay at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, including taxes. Winner will not be credited for shortening their hotel stay or for staying at an alternate hotel. All other expenses on the hotel bill including but not limited to tips, gratuities, extended hotel stay, required ground transportation, all meals and beverages, and other miscellaneous expenses, are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Other restrictions may apply. The Sleeter Group nor BigTime Software will be responsible for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events, including flights, beyond its control.
5. ODDS: One (1) potential winner will be drawn at random from among eligible entries received. The number of entries could be equivalent to the number of regular attendees.
6. POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Winner will be notified by on-stage announcement on Nov. 6, 2013 at the beginning of the final general session. If the winner is not present, they will be notified by e-mail and telephone within 7 days following the conference. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Sponsor and Sponsor's agents, the right to use his/her name and likenesses in advertising, publicity and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, Big Time Software, and their respective parents and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and agents ("Promotion Parties") from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Grand Prize Passport Program, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorney's fees and court costs. By accepting prize, winner agrees that Promotion Parties will not be held responsible for any system damage, loss of property, accidents, injuries, or death that may occur in the receipt, awarding, use or possession of prize and/or participation in any prize related activity, including any travel related thereto. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. By participating in this Raffle Prize Program, entrants and winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the decisions of Sponsor and any applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner's name, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sleeter Group reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and his or her passport card entry) who tampers with the entry process. The Sleeter Group reserves the right to cancel or suspend this raffle prize and randomly award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor, should fraud or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the raffle game.